Welcome to young adult ministries!
Thanks for taking the time to read about us.
At Truth Baptist Church, we strive to live out our Christian faith with passion, sincerity, and humility. Our young adults group is growing and changing, as college graduates return, freshman collegians head to school, new young people join the church and others leave. But we are grateful for the changes, as they help to keep us from becoming careless about our faith.
What does the young adults group do?
- Monthly gatherings to have fellowship time with one another
- Sunday school class/discussion group
- Individually-led Bible Studies
- Assist with many other TBC ministries - especially with the kids
- Engage in men’s or women’s ministry activities
- Host or attend gatherings with young adults from other area churches
Missions & Child Sponsorship
With the recent focus on missions at TBC, our group has been inspired to begin sponsoring children in foreign countries, through a mission like Compassion International or World Vision. In April 2016, we began sponsoring a child in Haiti. If you’d like to participate in that sponsorship, please use our signup form, or speak with Joanne St. Pierre or Melody van Achterberg.