October 17th Update
Dear TBC Family & Friends,
We had a great week with the Coffey team! Thank you all for coming out and joining via livestream. I was so encouraged this week with Aaron’s messages and with the beautiful music.
Tomorrow morning we will be remembering the death of Jesus Christ on our behalf by partaking in Communion during the morning service. 1 Corinthians 11:25 says to “Do this in remembrance of Me.” We will take some time to examine ourselves before we partake. The ordinance of Communion connects us to believers in all the world and in all past generations as we continue to remember Christ’s death and sacrifice on our behalf until He returns. I hope you can join us for this special time. If you cannot attend in person, I hope you can partake at home along with us.
We will meet via Zoom for the Sunday evening service. I also encourage you to attend the 5pm Zoom prayer meeting where we seek God for needs in our country, community, and church family.
If you have not yet joined into a life group, you are missing a great opportunity to connect with other believers in a more personal way that really aids in spiritual growth.
1. For our members: Please turn in your deacon nomination ballots by putting them in the offering box by this Sunday, October 18ty. We are also planning to vote this Sunday, October 18th, regarding adding Jim and Lisa Moffitt to our membership. We also plan to vote on Josiah Klossner and Andrea Davila for membership on October 25th.
2. The teens are having a Pre-Glow at the church from 12-3pm this Sunday, October 18th.
3. We are having a communion service this Sunday morning, October 18th.
4. Jesse and Kim Christophel are starting a new in-person ABF this Sunday, October 18th, at 9:30am. The 13 week class will be discussing the Biblical principles presented in Gary Smalley’s video series, “Guarding Your Child’s Heart.” Anyone is welcome to join. This class will be meeting in the room across from the teen room.
5. Sign up for Operation Christmas Child starts this Sunday, October 18th! Reply to this email or put your name down on the sign up sheet in the lobby for more information. All boxes must be in by November 15th. Please see John Dannecker if you have any questions.
5. As a general reminder, please don’t come to church in person if you or anyone in your household have any flu-like symptoms or Covid-19 symptoms. Please continue to pray for God to protect our church from this virus as He has already done this far.
Click on the link at the time of the meeting to be taken to the Zoom meeting or Livestream.
Sunday School classes are both in person and over Zoom. If you don’t see your child’s age group, please join the class that is closest to their age group.
Sunday, 9:15am - 1st - 4th Grade Sunday School Class
Kirsten LaBranche is teaching all 3rd - 4th graders in person and 1st - 4th graders over Zoom.
Sunday, 9:15am - 5th & 6th Grade Class
Ron Radziewicz and Adam Ploszaj teach this class for boys and girls in the 5th and 6th grade age group both in person (under the pavilion outside) and over Zoom.
Sunday, 9:15am - Junior High Boys Class (7-9th grade)
Scott Powell and Jon Mission teach this class for boys in 7th-9th grade both in person and over Zoom.
Sunday, 9:30am - Teen Sunday School Class
10-12th grade teens are invited to this class taught via Zoom by Chloe Mission and Keith Tower.
Sunday, 9:15am - Skip Mission Adult Bible Fellowship Class
We are starting a class on evangelism. The gospel spread to the whole Roman empire in 40 years without technology. Hmmm? We will Zoom the class from church from the classroom off of the Gym. Masks are used by some depending on space / distance in consideration of others. Contact Skip for handouts at ten.labolgcbs@noissimjjbw.
Sunday, 9:15am - Ladies’ Bible Study and Prayer
Beth Mission’s group is both in person and over Zoom for all ladies.
Sunday, 9:15am - Pastor Rowley’s ABF Class
Anyone can join. Please join us if you haven’t found an ABF that fits.
Sunday, 10:30am - SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE
The livestream can be accessed on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube 15 minutes before the start of the service. Gather the whole family to worship with us for our morning service either in-person or via livestream on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
Sunday, 10:50am - Junior Church
Junior Church will be in person (ages 4-8) and over Zoom (ages 4-11) at 10:50am. Junior Church will begin after the song service during the main worship service time.
Sunday, 5:00pm - Prayer Time for Church and Community Needs
Anyone can join and pray with us!
Sunday, 6:00pm - SUNDAY EVENING ZOOM SERVICE
Anyone can join the evening service!
Monday, 7:00pm - Joseph & Rebecca Pondugula Life Group
This life group is open to anyone.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - TEEN Group Bible Study & Fellowship
All teens are invited both in person and over Zoom
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Ron Radziewicz Life Group
Many people are familiar with Psalm 23. But because we all know it, we often breeze through the Psalm without slowing down long enough to rest in the assurance it offers. In this 6-part series on Psalm 23, pastor Matt Chandler introduces us to the Great Shepherd, the Lord, who promises to provide for every need of his flock. Though only six verses long, this Psalm teaches us profound truths about our loving and protective God. By studying Psalm 23, we’ll encounter a life-transforming question: Do you trust the Lord to care for your needs? Anyone is invited to join.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Chuck & Debbie Jutras Life Group
This life group is studying the books of Ezra and Nehemiah using a video series by Max Lucado. Anyone is invited to join in person at the church or via Zoom.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Pastor & Deanna Rowley Life Group
Anyone is invited to join.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Kevin Tower Life Group
This life group is studying the life of Christ through the Gospels. Anyone is invited to join.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Elvis & Christine Chidozie Life Group
This life group is currently studying the gospel according to John and focusing on the theme of true life and what this means for us today. Anyone is invited to join.
If you would like to join a Life Group or Adult Bible Fellowship group, please just join in via the links above or text or call Kevin Tower at 860-916-5062.
If you have a prayer request or need help in some way, please contact the any of our staff and/or the Care Team at gro.hcruhctsitpabhturt@maeTeraC.
Looking Unto Jesus,