October 10th Update
Dear TBC Family & Friends,
We are excited to have Aaron Coffey and his team with us this week through Wednesday evening. Wednesday evening at 7pm the Coffeys will be giving an Irish Concert with a Gospel presentation at the end. This concert is a great opportunity to invite friends you are trying to reach!
The Coffey team will be doing children’s meetings for ages 4-6th grade each evening, and we will have a nursery available each evening as well. Teens are invited to come to a pre-service teen meeting 30 minutes before each evening service as well. I hope your kids can take advantage of this investment into their spiritual lives.
I have found that having a special series of meetings is a real boost to our Christian life since we are able to get a concentrated dose of great Bible preaching.
Please make these meetings a priority. Invite people to either come or to watch the livestream.
1. The Coffey services will be in-person and livestreamed this week. Sunday evening is at 6pm, and Monday - Wednesday is at 7pm. Children’s classes/nursery is available through 6th grade for all services. Teens can come 30 minutes before the evening services for a pre-service teen meeting with the Coffeys. If you can provide lunch for the team (12 people total), please let Melanie know.
2. For our members: We are handing out Deacon Nomination ballots and a list of men who have been members for 1 year tomorrow morning. Please turn in your ballots by putting them in the offering box by next Sunday, October 18th. Instructions will be given tomorrow morning on how to submit nominations for members who are watching via livestream. We are also planning to vote on Sunday, October 18th, regarding adding Jim and Lisa Moffitt to our membership.
3. The Sunday prayer time at 5pm will be both in person and via Zoom this week due to the in person Sunday evening service at 6pm.
4. The teens will have an in person and Zoom combined 7th-12th Sunday School class in the teen room tomorrow with the Coffey team. The teens are having a Pre-Glow at the church from 12-3pm on Sunday, October 18th.
5. We are having a communion service on Sunday morning, October 18th.
6. Jesse and Kim Christophel are starting a new in-person ABF on Sunday, October 18th, at 9:30am. The 13 week class will be discussing the Biblical principles presented in Gary Smalley’s video series, “Guarding Your Child’s Heart.” Anyone is welcome to join.
7. As a general reminder, please don’t come to church in person if you or anyone in your household have any flu-like symptoms or Covid-19 symptoms. Please continue to pray for God to protect our church from this virus as He has already done this far.
Click on the link at the time of the meeting to be taken to the Zoom meeting or Livestream.
Sunday School classes are both in person and over Zoom. If you don’t see your child’s age group, please join the class that is closest to their age group.
Sunday, 9:15am - Combined Adult Sunday School Class with Aaron Coffey
Sunday, 9:15am - 1st - 4th Grade Sunday School Class
Kirsten LaBranche is teaching all 3rd - 4th graders in person and 1st - 4th graders over Zoom.
Sunday, 9:15am - 5th & 6th Grade Class
Ron Radziewicz and Adam Ploszaj teach this class for boys and girls in the 5th and 6th grade age group both in person (under the pavilion outside) and over Zoom.
Sunday, 9:30am - Teen Sunday School Class
All teens are invited to this combined class taught by the Coffey team.
Sunday, 10:30am - SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE
The livestream can be accessed on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube 15 minutes before the start of the service. Gather the whole family to worship with us for our morning service either in-person or via livestream on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
Sunday, 10:50am - Junior Church
Junior Church will be in person (ages 4-6th grade) and over Zoom (ages 4-6th grade) at 10:55am. Junior Church will begin after the song service during the main worship service time.
Sunday, 5:00pm - Prayer Time for Church and Community Needs
The prayer time will be in person and via Zoom. Anyone can join and pray with us!
Sunday, 6:00pm - Sunday Evening Coffey Team Meeting
Monday, 7:00pm - Joseph & Rebecca Pondugula Life Group
This life group is open to anyone.
Monday, 7:00pm - Monday Coffey Team Meeting
Tuesday, 7:00pm - Tuesday Coffey Team Meeting
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Wednesday Irish Concert
If you would like to join a Life Group or Adult Bible Fellowship group, please just join in via the links above or text or call Kevin Tower at 860-916-5062.
If you have a prayer request or need help in some way, please contact the any of our staff and/or the Care Team at gro.hcruhctsitpabhturt@maeTeraC.
Looking Unto Jesus,