March 6th Announcements and Connection Links
Dear TBC Family & Friends,
We have looked at “What is The Truth,” “What is The Lie,” and “What is The World.” Tomorrow morning we will look at “What is Justice.” This may be the most challenging of the series because we are living in a time in which Satan is using “The World” to promote “The Lie” and hide “The Truth” about what is Justice. This is a large subject, but we will only focus on how God wants us to think scripturally in a world that is confused. Please come or Livestream with your thinking caps on and a heart to know “The Truth.”
Please join the Zoom service Sunday evening so that we can attempt to take truth we have been learning and make it practical to our lives.
We are so grateful that the new carpet has been installed, the new chairs are in place, the new Junior Church room will be used. Many people were able to come this week and help get things in order. We trust God will use this building for His glory. There have been many unusual ways that God has helped us take on this project, provide for the project, enable the accomplishment of the project. Now pray that God will use the result of this project to reach and train many reproducing disciples for Jesus Christ.
1. Pastor Rowley will be hosting another round table discussion on how to interpret the Bible at 9am this Saturday morning, March 13th. Everyone is invited to join. You can join via Zoom by using this link.
2. LADIES: This year, instead of doing the Secret Pal ministry, we are going to have ladies prayer groups where ladies who would like to be part of this ministry are paired up with 2 or 3 other ladies for the rest of the year to have a running text chain of prayer requests with each other and at least once a month Zoom prayer calls together. If you would like to be part of this ministry or have questions or other ideas, please reply to this email or speak with Linda, Kateri, or Melanie. We will try to set up prayer groups this week.
3. GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE: If you would like to be a part of the Good Friday service in a musical capacity, please text or speak with Chloe Mission ASAP or reply to this email. The Good Friday service will be on April 2nd with several rehearsals before then.
4. TRUTH BASKETBALL: We are looking at the first Saturday in April as the tentative start to Truth Basketball League. Stay tuned for more details, and be in prayer that the health situation would allow us to still hold our league and that we would be able to reach people this season.
5. As a general reminder, please don’t come to church in person if you or anyone in your household have any flu-like symptoms or Covid-19 symptoms. Please continue to pray for God to protect our church from this virus.
Click on the link at the time of the meeting to be taken to the Zoom meeting or Livestream.
Sunday School classes are both in person and over Zoom. If you don’t see your child’s age group, please join the class that is closest to their age group.
Sunday, 9:15am - 2’s - 5’s Sunday School Class (IN PERSON ONLY)
Deanna Rowley teaches this class. Anyone in this age group is invited.
Sunday, 9:15am - 1st - 2nd Grade Sunday School Class (IN PERSON ONLY)
Chris Lanyon teaches this class. Anyone in this age group is invited.
Sunday, 9:15am - 1st - 4th Grade Sunday School Class
Kirsten LaBranche is teaching all 3rd - 4th graders in person and 1st - 4th graders over Zoom. Anyone in this age group is invited.
Sunday, 9:15am - 5th & 6th Grade Class
Ron Radziewicz and Adam Ploszaj teach this class for boys and girls in the 5th and 6th grade age group both in person and over Zoom. Anyone in this age group is invited.
Sunday, 9:15am - Junior High Boys Class (7-9th grade)
Scott Powell and Jon Mission teach this class for boys in 7th-9th grade both in person and over Zoom. Any boys in this age group is invited.
Sunday, 9:15am - Junior High Girls Class (7-9th grade)
This class will be combined with the 3rd-4th grade class this week.
Sunday, 9:30am - Teen Sunday School Class
10-12th grade teens are invited to this class taught in person and via Zoom taught this week by Pastor Rowley.
Sunday, 9:15am - Young Adult Bible Study (IN PERSON ONLY)
Jim Hoover and the St. Pierres are teaching this class. They are going through a series on Genesis by Max Lucado. Anyone in this age group is welcome to join.
Sunday, 9:15am - Skip Mission Adult Bible Fellowship Class
This is a class on evangelism. The gospel spread to the whole Roman empire in 40 years without technology. Hmmm? We will Zoom the class from church from the classroom off of the Gym. Masks are used by some depending on space / distance in consideration of others. Contact Skip for handouts at ten.labolgcbs@noissimjjbw. Anyone is welcome to join.
Sunday, 9:15am - Ladies’ Bible Study and Prayer
Beth Mission’s group is both in person and over Zoom for all ladies. Any ladies are welcome to join.
Sunday, 9:15am - Pastor Rowley’s ABF Class
Anyone can join. Please join us if you haven’t found an ABF that fits. This week Dave Pepe will be teaching the class.
Sunday, 9:30am - “Communication in Marriage” Adult Bible Study (IN PERSON ONLY)
This class meets upstairs in the gym in the Young Married’s classroom. Anyone is invited to join.
Sunday, 10:30am - SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE
The livestream can be accessed on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube 15 minutes before the start of the service. Gather the whole family to worship with us for our morning service either in-person or via livestream on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
Sunday, 10:50am - Junior Church
Junior Church will be in person (ages 4-8) and over Zoom (ages 4-11) at 10:50am. Junior Church will begin after the song service during the main worship service time.
Sunday, 5:00pm - Prayer Time for Church and Community Needs
Anyone can join and pray with us!
Sunday, 6:00pm - SUNDAY EVENING SERVICE (Zoom Only)
Pastor Rowley will be bringing a challenge over Zoom.
Tuesday, 7:00pm - Joseph & Rebecca Pondugula Life Group
This life group is open to anyone.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - TEEN Group Bible Study & Fellowship
Any teens are invited to join. Teens are meeting in person and via Zoom. Pastor Rodriguez leads the teen group. 1/6 TEEN GROUP WILL BE IN PERSON AND ON ZOOM FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Ron Radziewicz Life Group
Anyone is invited to join. This life group is doing the study “The Art of Neighboring.”
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Chuck & Debbie Jutras Life Group
This life group is studying the book Daniel. Anyone is invited to join via Zoom.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Pastor & Deanna Rowley Life Group
Anyone is invited to join.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Kevin Tower Life Group
This life group is studying the life of Christ through the Gospels. Anyone is invited to join.
Wednesday, 7:00pm - Elvis & Christine Chidozie Life Group
This life group is currently studying the Gospel according to John and focusing on the theme of true life and what this means for us today. Anyone is invited to join.
If you would like to join a Life Group or Adult Bible Fellowship group, please just join in via the links above or text or call Kevin Tower at 860-916-5062.
If you have a prayer request or need help in some way, please contact the any of our staff and/or the Care Team at gro.hcruhctsitpabhturt@maeTeraC.
Looking Unto Jesus,